Shoppe Keep 2 (2018) is a first-person management strategy, the second game in the series Shoppe Keep. In this game you will again act as the owner of the store. And if you think that there is nothing difficult in the duties of an ordinary trader, then this is not the case. Thanks to Shoppe Keep 2 you will learn that keeping the store is not as easy as it seems at first glance.
✔ Genre: Simulation, Strategy
✔ Developer: Strange Fire
✔ Publisher: Excalibur Games
✔ Release date: May 2018
In addition to the single player mode, the new game has the opportunity to play with friends in online co-op, supporting up to four people. Now, by teaming up with your friends, you will be able to manage a much larger store and more efficiently.
– Craft with various ingredients to procure new products
– Play the entire game either alone or in 2-4 player online co-op
– Run your very own adventurer’s Shoppe, selling potions, weapons and armour
– Explore the open village, forest and distant lands to procure rare resources
– Equip yourself with bows, swords and staffs and battle deadly creatures, barbarian invaders and thieves
– An adaptable economy that changes with the online community. For example if you sell too many health potions, the market will become saturated.