Slipstream (2018) is a racing game inspired by the projects of the late 80’s and early 90’s, in which you will be able to ride through exotic locations all over the world, including cities, deserts, forests, mountains and beaches. Drift and slipstream mechanics add depth to the gameplay, providing an immersive driving experience.
✔ Genre: Racing
✔ Developer: ansdor
✔ Publisher: ansdor
✔ Release date: 21 May 2018
– Authentic pseudo-3D game engine with 2D graphics, just like the glory days of the arcade racers.
– 20 Different tracks, set on a variety of exotic locations all around the world… and beyond.
– 3 Game modes:
1.Arcade Mode, a road trip through exotic landscapes, with branching paths and rivals to race against.
2.Quick Race, a single race in any of the game’s tracks.
3.Grand Prix, a championship mode with five races back to back and money prizes used to upgrade your car!
– 5 Car models, each with its own specs and playstyle.
– Original soundtrack with 9 exclusive songs.
– A variety of graphical options to customize the game’s visuals, including 30fps mode, CRT and NTSC filters.
• OS: Windows 7/8/10
• CPU: 2 GHz CPU
• RAM: 2
• DirectX: Version 9
• Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000
• HDD (Storage): 0.5 GB