The Piano (2018) is a disturbing psychological horror of survival with a twisted plot. Born from the mother of a French woman and the father of an American in the post-war period, John Barnerway lived in the shadow of his three brothers. George, Louis, and Valentin were famous pianists, but when John was accused of killing them, he found himself under the gun of correspondents who now follow him on his heels as he wanders the lonely streets of Paris in search of the truth.
The post-war period, 20th century. Paris. The protagonist is a young failed pianist John Bernera, who lived in the shadow of the genius of his three older brothers. They died, and they pinned the blame on John. A young man with shock discovers that he has become the focus of media attention. In the end, he remains all alone, haunted by their own fears. But the answers must still be found.
– Immersive soundtrack and full voice acting.
– Gather clues and solve puzzles in search of answers.
– Piece together a fragmented story to uncover the truth.
– A noir-influenced aesthetic, with heavily stylised visuals.
– Evade terrifying foes that stalk the empty streets of Paris.
– True psychological horror: delve into the darkest corners of John’s mind.