Towards The Pantheon (2018) is a turn based 2D RPG with unique twists on the classic formula. Gone are genre standards of elemental types, elixirs, elves, inns, and generic love stories. Instead players of Towards The Pantheon will ride hamsters, journey through a survival horror inspired mansion, collect dead memories, and partake in regular chats around the campfire.
A group known as The Sworn Light have slowly been gaining power throughout the world through divide and conquer tactics. While the humans, felines, electropunks, and ghosts begin to argue amongst themselves, The Sworn Light are taking advantage of each situation in order to ultimately take control.
– Unlockable NewGame+ and cheat codes for additional replay value
– An eclectic original soundtrack consisting of over 80 tracks.
– Turn based combat system where each character has unique battle stats and mechanics.
– Ability to switch between party members in the overworld as each have unique mechanics.
– Collectible cards and combos found throughout the world that can be used during battle.
– A massive fully connected overworld with a transportation system to cut down on unnecessary backtracking.
– More than 10 regions to explore including lush forests, cities full of cats, dark electropunk metropolises, barren wastelands, and a dark and dangerous mansion.